Customer Experience Data and Reporting Officer
- Permanent full time position
- $69,048 - $79,815 plus superannuation
- Exciting opportunity to join Manningham’s Customer Service team
At Manningham Council, we are people who invest in people. We’re a values based organisation with a big responsibility to deliver 100 diverse services to our community.
Working here is often challenging where no day is the same. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of your work, have your ideas heard and your achievements acknowledged.
We’ve also set ourselves a big goal – to be the best Council in Victoria. So we are embracing new technology and improving our customer’s experiences. It’s a very exciting time to be working at Manningham.
The Customer Experience Data and Reporting Officer is responsible for ensuring the quality of customer data in our CRM and other key systems. Using your advanced excel and reporting skills, you will produce reports to assist and inform decision making across the organisation and, ultimately, help us improve the overall customer experience.
The ideal candidate will be:
- tertiary qualified in a related discipline and/or relevant experience in a similar role.
- an advanced user of Excel with SQL skills or experience querying databases and/or using business intelligence and other reporting tools.
- experienced and knowledgeable about best practice data management and reporting practices.
- able to extract and interpret data and produce business reports.
- a producer of high quality work with a keen eye for detail.
- flexible and able to respond to changing priorities and complete tasks within timeframes.
- a customer focussed professional with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- familiar with applications such as Tech One (Property and Rating), GIS systems, Microsoft Dynamics or similar would be advantageous.
If you have any questions about the position please contact Joseph Linnestad, Manager Citizen Connect on 9840 9230. For all other enquiries contact the HR Officer on 9840 9219 or email email@example.com
Your application for this position should be addressed to Joseph Linnestad, Manager Citizen Connect and can be submitted via the form below.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday 10 December, 2018.