Road Maintenance Operator
- Permanent full time
- $58,406 plus superannuation and allowances
- Doncaster East location
At Manningham Council, we are people who invest in people. We’re a values based organisation with a big responsibility to deliver 100 diverse services to our community.
Working here is often challenging where no day is the same. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of your work, have your ideas heard and your achievements acknowledged.
We’ve also set ourselves a big goal – to be the best Council in Victoria. So we are embracing new technology and improving our customer’s experiences. It’s a very exciting time to be working at Manningham.
The Road Maintenance Operator provides quality services in the provision of road maintenance and minor construction work including the maintenance of roads, shoulders, open drains, car parks, and paths.
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience in road maintenance.
- current drivers license including medium rigid truck licence.
- knowledge of appropriate work practices and procedures.
- traffic control and worksite traffic management skills & qualifications.
- OH&S induction card (red card or equivalent)
- knowledge of road maintenance operations, practices and procedures.
- willingness to work towards continuous improvement.
- customer service skills.
- good written and oral communication skills.
- competency in the use of mobile computing devices.
- competency in operating various plant and equipment including skid steer, excavator, front end loader and forklift.
If you have any questions about the position please contact Justin Davis, Acting Coordinator Roads and Infrastructure on 9846 0508. For all other enquiries contact the HR Officer on 9840 9219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application for this position should be addressed to Justin Davis, Acting Coordinator Roads and Infrastructure and can be submitted via the form below.
Applications close at 5pm on 10 December 2018.